Work With MSI Dubai
MSI Dubai is an exciting integrated human resources consulting and recruitment company in Dubai. At MSI Dubai we have a high-performance culture that recognizes and rewards achievements through superior reward and recognition programs, compensation plans and career growth opportunities. Present in Dubai since 2005, we continue to grow and to expand our recruitment operations in the Middle East. This growth is enhanced by a modern CRM system, sector specialization, expanding client base from repeat business and client referrals; and numerous, high calibre candidates who select us to help them find their next career opportunity.
- Integrated Human Capital Solutions
- Key Consulting Positions Across Industry Sectors
- Excellent Career Growth and Remuneration on Offer
The key focus of these positions is to generate and deliver new business across the Industrial, Consumer, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources and Technology Sectors of the Middle East market. Ideally you are a proven recruiter with relevant industry experience. You should have already, or be able to develop strong relationships with our MNC and local client base and provide innovative, quality and rapid response to their recruitment and HR consulting needs.
In addition, you are skilled in developing a team of like-minded, driven and motivated professionals for achievement of targets. Besides achieving strategic customer satisfaction standards, you need to have the ability to anticipate and act on market trends and intelligence.
- We are now looking for young talented, confident, fast learners with good working attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are you ready to become a successor, to be part of the team in a warm welcoming environment…..APPLY NOW!!!
- Make cold calls to approach, recruit potential candidates by direct searches and referrals as well as testing candidates’ English.
- Supporting Associates and Consultants in carrying out pre – search analysis on industry, market and potential clients’ competitors.
- Arranging meetings, conferences, functions and appointments for Associates or CEO with candidates or clients.
- Supporting associate team in updating the candidates’ database.
- Attend client visit with consultants to gain understanding of assignment
- Act as a link between client/consultant/candidate throughout assignment.
- Prepare and submit weekly status report and lead generation forms.
- Interview candidates, write reports and submit to clients.
- Salary negotiation
- Agree timetable with candidates and clients.
- Keep clients and candidates informed on progress.
- Informed rejected candidates, verbally or by letter
- A university degree in related field
- Male/ Female, age 21-30 years
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of communication in English
- Assist the Consultant in gathering detailed information on the position requirements from the clients and identifying competencies of the role to facilitate effective recruitment drive.
- Accurately interpret client’s job specifications.
- Approach and attract applicants for existing and future assignments.
- Proactively find, screen and build a flow of top talent for current and future openings.
- Implement appropriate methods to attract applicants (e.g. posting ads, sourcing candidates on the Internet, cold calling and direct approaching the prospect candidates.)
- Enhance resources through research of alternative channels of locating candidates. (e.g. Colleges / Universities, Alumni Networks, relevant professional organizations, etc.)
- Perform candidate searches (database, Internet, referrals, cold calling).
- Identify suitable candidates through phone-screening.
- Interview candidate, assist Consultant in preparing the candidate’s report.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data entered into the CRM system for all candidates and client contacts.
- Track advertised jobs, identify business leads, research company information and report findings to consultants.
- Handle additional responsibilities as requested by Consultant and the management.
- Male / female, Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in any other related field e.g.sales & marketing, management, telesales experience, HR recruitment function, sourcing and candidate identification. Recruitment agency experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and execute sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and diverse priorities simultaneously in a dynamic recruiting environment
- Self motivated, result oriented, active with high work ethics and a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships through excellent communication, convincing argument, organizational and follow up skills
- Fluent command of English both written and spoken.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as Internet navigation skills.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please email your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bevan Berning in our Dubai Office on +971 4 4471584.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence